· Support academic and research outputs
· Full-time, continuing appointment
· Located at our McAuley Campus at Banyo
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across seven campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney and Strathfield.
· maintain strong, sustainable relationships with academic and research units, developing an understanding of curriculum and research needs
· optimise researchers' output by providing discipline-related research support and information services
· apply protocols in response to the research and pedagogic requirements of the discipline(s) supported
· provide high quality research consultations, Reference Services, and individual assistance to students and staff.
· an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Library Science or Information Management (eligibility for professional membership of ALIA)
· demonstrated experience in liaising with customer client groups preferably in an academic library
· evidence of ability to show commitment with integrity to the Catholic Identity, Mission and ethos of the University
· delivery of academic information literacy and research support programs, delivered online and face to face.
Applications Close: Monday, 20 February 2017